What are we looking for?
We are seeking a fun creative social media intern. This is a remote position so you are free to complete your work anywhere you wish. We only ask that you have transportation to local video shoots when needed. This is an unpaid internship for a newly well established video production company. Yes, we know unpaid blows!(Been there done that) but Redbull, lunch, snacks, and beer will occasionally be provided and we do hope to hire you after your internship is over. This is a great opportunity to gain experience and expand your portfolio with a laid-back professional company.
Assisting in the creation of social media post across all of our platforms. Creativity is key for this position.
Responsible for writing and posting for our new blog that will start this year. 1-2 articles a month.
Work on video shoots capturing behind the scenes material to help grow our connection with the community.
12-15 hours a week. Transportation is required for local video shoots and also meeting 1 hour a week with our team.
- Responding to posts and direct messages received on social media
- Assisting in the creation of new posts across our social media platforms
- Assisting in the creation of informative graphical post about our company and the benefits of video marketing
- Assisting in social media planning, marketing projects
- Working on video shoots capturing behind the scene material for social media
- Blog writing with WordPress knowledge
- Basic photo and video editing a plus
- Marketing major is a plus
- Create a short blog, post, or graphic for our company using only what you can find online and send it in for bonus points(Not required and please keep it professional)
- Ability to commit to a 3-Month internship. We happily accept interns not enrolled in college, we only care about knowledge and performance
- Proper grammar and spelling is a must
- Fun attitude and creativity is must
- This is a remote internship
- 12-15 hours a week
- This is an unpaid internship