What are we looking for?
We are seeking a fun, creative, social media intern. This is a remote position so you are free to complete your work anywhere you wish. We only ask that you have transportation to local video shoots when needed. This is an unpaid internship for an established video production company. Yes, we know unpaid blows (been there done that) but Redbull, lunch, snacks, and beer will occasionally be provided. We do hope to hire you after your internship is over. This is a great opportunity to gain experience and expand your portfolio with an easygoing, professional company.
Assisting with social media management. Creativity is key for this position.
Responsible for writing and posting for our new blog that will start this year. 1-2 articles a month.
Work on video shoots capturing behind the scenes material to help grow our connection with the community.
12-15 hours a week. Transportation is required for local video shoots and also meeting 1 hour a week with our team.
- Responding to posts and direct messages received on social media
- Creating and scheduling of new posts across our social media platforms
- Creating informative post on the benefits of video marketing
- Working on video shoots capturing behind the scene material for social media
- Knowledge in WordPress and photo/video editing is a plus
- Ability to commit to a 3-Month internship
- Fun attitude and creativity is a must
- This is a remote internship
- 12-15 hours a week
- This is an unpaid internship